Friday, April 8, 2011

Amsterdam - The Netherlands


Information about Amsterdam

Amsterdam, world-renowned for its romantic canals and the imposing architecture of the 17th century, a period often called as the "Golden Century". Amsterdam is the sparkling heart of Holland and will definitely get your blood pumping.

Amsterdam is a party town 365 days a year, with a harmonious co-existence of the historical and the modern, in a melting pot of nationalities that have only further contributed to the city's charms.

Amsterdammers are deservedly proud of their city and the gorgeous centre. Whatever it is you are looking for it can be found here, in a laid-back atmosphere that is exclusive to this monumental metropolis.



*Of all the greatest places I wanna visit, this is probably the one I`m most excited about. Maybe it`s because of its large metropolis and beautiful sightseeing, or maybe it`s because of green herbs they got there. :) And if ever, if ever I`m gonna settle, this would be the perfect place for me. I don`t know why but I feel it. I feel that this place is for me. Anyways:) iamsterdam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelaffiliatepro Reservation Banner